Sarah E Sears is an inspired therapist living in the Green Mountain state, Vermont.
yoga. horses. therapy. wellness. breath. body. mind. spirit. In search of wellness for herself and others, Sarah holds space for your process. She works with individuals, businesses, and community organization. Weaving together her experiences and knowledge to be a resource to you.
sarah landed in Vermont post 9/11 after leaving NYC where she studied art. Finding herself searching for a career and weaving through her own mess of anxiety - she landed on becoming a therapist. She studied counseling at UVM and developed a love for existential and narrative therapy. She began her practice working students and adults with ADHD and Autism. Her more recent studies have included Ashtanga Yoga, Pranayama and practices that support the whole body.
Sarah loves community work and has been involved in the Winooski Community Partnership, a non-profit that supports the revitalization of her community. Returning to one of her earliest loves, horses, Sarah also works with Nandi Animal rescue. She brings these resources into all the spaces she holds.
Workshops + Yoga
YOGA Vermont, Beginning Ashtanga
113 Church St. Burlington
- Developing your private practice.
- Yoga techniques to add to your therapy practice.
- Mind Body Breath work for ADHD, Anxiety, Depression
- Communication skills for managers and leaders
- Individual consultation by phone or skype
- Group or organizational consultation
- Life Coaching, Anxiety or feeling stuck, Life Changes, Career Development., ADHD.
— I’d love to hear from you
Powered by Squarespace